Friday, January 17, 2014

Ever wondered...

What makes things go boom? Or how vampires never age? Or just destroy everything around them? No? Bummer, guess that means that no one would be willing to stay here and continue to learn about what am I about to write about... Oh, does this mean that you're staying here to read about it?
Good to hear that, hahaha, sorry, just happy that I'm done with homework until Wednesday, well mostly.


Now, Team Four Star is a pretty cool group, making some of the nicest abridged series from Dragonball Z, and you guessed it, Alucard abridged. Alucard is again a series that if you can't take a joke, or don't like blood this abridged and the real series is not for you.

So now that the warning has been issued, I can continue with sharing all the love around that involves killing, maiming, and making fun of the church, nazis, and more killing. I don't usually deviate from my usual posts about independent animators and their wonderful stories, but I really couldn't resist as my dark side is popping out again... So please watch the latest of the Alucard Abridged series, which I will be putting on here as well as the link so that you can like it if you want. Make sure to always check in when I get the chance to post on here and also my youtube channel. -Stray.




No comments:

Post a Comment