Thursday, January 16, 2014

I admit it...

I might have gotten kidnapped on my way to post something and took me a few days to get it out of my soul, and head. A show that doesn't make much sense but is funny to watch, Ghost Stories. If you haven't seen it then you don't know what real pain and suffering for all people is about, no seriously, this show makes fun of everything and one, religion, homo's, God, ghosts, pussy....cats... >.>" Make of it what you will, but yes I have been listening and relistening to it again and again while I was doing homework...

Make of that what you will but I swear that I am almost done... So.... Close... <.< But I needed a break and listened to YuGiOh abridged series, if anyone knows where episode 60 is please let me know A.S.A.P. and I might possibly pay you... Don't count on that though as I am the Grinch, just not wearing green, and steals little childrens hopes and dreams instead of presents.

As for the animation I am going to show it is in the same category as the first two shows I was talking about before but has a twist. Ever heard of Paging Dr. Seuss? It's a cartoon and not what most people think it would be about. Well, I would be spoiling it if I said what it's really about, and so I am going to make you all watch it. I wasn't able to find it on YouTube, not even the animator had it on his channel but you will be able to find it on NewGrounds, so I am going to give you the link here,  as even me trying to download it off of the site didn't want to work. So please forgive the lack of animation on here, and click on the link, like or even favorite it when you get a chance. Please make sure to always check back for the latest news from me, your furry friend and evil kid taker. -Stray.




No comments:

Post a Comment