Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One Late Night Post...

I am currently sitting here, in the dark, worrying about School, a simple thing I know, but it's been about three years since I last went, and there is still a girl there that holds a nasty grudge against me. Why? I honestly have no clue, only thing I still have is that I am to stay away or police will be called. So what do I do? I stay away the best I can, sure I see here every now and then, and I don't say hi, I make sure to give her the space she wants.

So last year I tried to apologize, no dice, she still holds something against me, again I have no clue why this is, I don't really know what I did. What I do know is that during that time, after I turned 21 I began to feel alone, sorely depressed, was recently homeless (again) and just trying to reach in order to be friendly. Meh, well the past is in the past and I do apologize for not writing earlier, again. (Get use to it).

The house is quiet, nice even, stop reading over my shoulder... Well nix the part about living with family, but I'm fine for now, I guess, just reminiscing about things that I keep inside me to learn from. I have no video for you guys tonight, just couldn't find anything about the worries of school in a video or audio format. But the picture works I guess, and if you guys haven't seen the video I put up on YouTube, here is a short summary.

Both "Interesting Life" and "Straydog" are both in a state of flux until School excitement dies down and I don't have to focus very hard on schoolwork and passing this term. A lot is riding on me passing with Financial Aid, but hopefully I will get an extra check and buy better equipment for recording sessions. And actually learn how to make my own stuff, etc. Instead of working on wonderful pictures already made by people with talent that is better then mine.

So please, my wonderful viewers, stay tuned for more posts as I will be posting more hopefully, ( >.>") don't quote me on that. So please follow and or subscribe for more reviews and news from this lone dog's blog, also best wishes to all students returning this year. -Stray.


FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Straydog

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Reggier2d2

No comments:

Post a Comment