Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I know...I know...

I know when I said that my last post was going to be a filler before posting the second chapter of the story... I have been busy, sick, and well cleaning and reading online comics when I should be cleaning... Don't judge me, we both know you want to, not going to work on me! I have mental issues!!! MENTAL ISSUES!!!!! ... >.>" ... <.<" ... (Read those lines in Pilz-E's voice, I dare you.) Ya, no, please don't, my inner voice doesn't sound like that, it mostly sounds more like a girls...If you ever heard my voice and added some tuner to it where it did sound like a girls, that is what it would sound like. I kid you not, sure I would jerk your chain... Like I said, I have issues, more like seeing stuff that isn't there, getting distracted by shiny things, or just being me, and singing with my friend Nick, who happens to think like I do most of the time. (Don't ask him about the clothing man song... Please, for the love for all that is Holy and pure in this corrupt world, don't ask him where that came from...)

Anyways, I have had a major cold that has ruined my voice, makes sure that I'm seeing nothing but talking weasels in Mexican hats, and can't think strait. (Seriously, this took like half an hour to write as I was wondering how I got from 9:20 p.m. to 11:18 p.m. You keep judging me and I will send my stuffed dog that I found to cuddle you! I swear to God I will!) And now my brain has ran away from as I used it too much to think right now, and for being a night owl, what about a night skunk? Would a night owl eat a night skunk? Or would they do Mortal Kombat and become allies as their battle be interrupted by pink and fluffy unicorns that are obsessed with cupcakes? Seriously, I read that one fanfic about where that crappy M.L.P. show with talking animated ponies become friends... Just to be on the safe side in case the owner of that fanfic ever reads that and decides to visit me, it made me want to crawl in my bed and either laugh and cry or try to fall asleep thinking that the pink pony was going to use my body for making more cupcakes...(I ate a cupcake after reading that and kept thinking how body parts would taste with this...)

I have a really strange mind, which is why I don't try to think about things; or it just starts becoming a hassle after having to turn away from some random image. Of course then that image becoming a movie in my head that involves tentacles, screaming people, and blood... >.>" Stranger things have been known to happen, so that's my excuse for tonight anyways, have sweet dreams people. Don't stay up and try to eat Lucky Charms, that magically delicious bull is full of preserved Leprechaun flesh and bones.  Night! ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment