Monday, February 9, 2015

Under Fire..

Hunkering down underneath a piece of burnt rubble that was part of the street not five minutes before him, our host and his A.I. are preparing for the worst case possible, the human race. With this in mind, the two silently discuss plans while the group around them gets bigger from the commotion. 

"Mommy, mommy, look, that man looks fat!"
 "Now we don't say people are fat.."
 "What in God's name are those two doing?!" 
"Is there a co-splay convention going on, or a movie?" 
"That woman looks like Samus Aran.."

"So, we really are doing this?" Our host nods before looking around, "Come on, there has to be a better way, I know you're still kinda mad that I locked you out of your last post, but you hadn't done anything for a long time." The feminine voice was slightly husky, but it was how he imagined her when he was programming. Looking her straight in the eyes, he didn't respond, his sea blue eyes unblinking as he knew that the time was now. The people around him, were no longer human, he couldn't even guess what they were anymore.. 


 And that's all that I have, I write when I get bored, or when I get tired of looking at a screen with my brain going into, "So...?" I have no idea anymore, it doesn't make sense to me either, but unless it's something that I can get really into, I lose focus, homework doesn't count. >.>  

Anyways, have fun with this, I'll just, uh, leave this here.. -Stray.



My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Reggier2d2

No comments:

Post a Comment