Friday, February 7, 2014

I don't want to admit it...

But I cried, I swear, if things weren't so sad, I would have been stronger... I guess I should start from the beginning, I've been on a binge of researching what to put in the current game, and story(s) that I've been doing. I got done with homework, mostly, yesterday and I got bored, so I just set down with a fresh Let's Play... And now, here I am crying, wondering how on Earth could someone go through Hell, and torture and... And... It's from a game called Richard & Alice, I'll put a link below where you can get the game, but, what I witnessed, there is a part toward the end, I'm not going to spoil it.

But there is a talk between Alice and The Priest, and it was about her child, and a thought came to me, would I do that in her situation? Would I, as a single parent, do this to my child, a child that I loved more then anything? I don't really think I could, I have three younger brothers, and I love them, even if they drive me insane, but I would do anything for them. You see, when we are in a situation that is out of our control, we as humans often do one of three things, continue to try to take hold of the situation, turn to God or a variation thereof, or lose all sense of common decency and morality?

I'm not trying to say that situation comes up often, but, what if it does? When my uncle died, I went into a deeper depression then I have known before, and I have yet to really come out of it. I have positive influences around me, and I don't feel that bad, but it comes up at times. And then I watch videos like these that pull on my heart stings and I get all emotional, especially when it comes to children. But, give the game a look at, and let me know what you think. And as always, make sure to check back for the latest news and reviews. -Stray.








No comments:

Post a Comment