Monday, February 24, 2014

Coffee on the Bus...

Sounds like the title of a crappy book or movie, but in fact it is actually the start to my day, after waking up that is. So I got up like I was suppose to, did what I was suppose to, got to the bus stop with a creepy stalker like I was suppose to.

 And then I got on the bus, heading to the back to work on a few mistakes for English homework, and the bus lurched.


 Normally this isn't a problem, normally my coffee doesn't hit a metal bar, normally I'm not yelled at by the bus driver...  

I guess I should say that normal isn't me, but for my wonderful viewers I guess that things aren't the best for me at this time. Been super busy which is why I started several Reviews on my YouTube page, but haven't finished them. My fault really, but I can't help but think that I wouldn't be writing for you guys if it wasn't for the coffee mess. But, I guess that means that I have a great video to go along with this, right?

Well... I'll let Coffee Break by Three - Legged Dog productions let you know that, but please also click on the link below to go see more, subscribe and life. And I will continue to bring you the latest in news that is often not really relevant. -Stray






No comments:

Post a Comment