Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Am I losted?

Yes? Maybe, I don't know, currently waiting on a ride from the college where I started school, currently moving, don't know where to yet and well, feeling blue. Which seems to include, Fuck The World, Burn The World, And Kill All Humans! I'm getting better, ya well, I think I am anyways. Got distracted by Chatango for awhile, then got distracted again, and yes it is what you think it is... Shut up I was maybe still is addicted. It's fun, there's other lonely people there, and no really cares what you look like, mostly.

But anyways, I decided to go back to Interesting Life and let you all know what I was up to, and yes my schedule should, calm down... Let's see, part time work, full time school, loosing fiance', parents hating... Sure, it should calm down.. Dear God let me just burn and let me sit back and watch.. Hehehe.. Hehehehehehe.... Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -Hacking cough for a moment.- Anyways, that is it. I will see you all soon hopefully. -Stray.

No comments:

Post a Comment