Wednesday, April 30, 2014

And I said, let there be a Post!

I have risen back from the dead, from being buried underneath Math books and English papers to come and bring a greeting: Hi! Lol, I know that this is the most lamest opening line for a blog, but things have been pretty hectic in my life so far. Finals, girl-friend, not wanting to go on a murdering rampage filled with shouts of Math formulas.

 But I just wanted to drop in, to let you, my wonderful viewers and followers that I have one week left for school, which is Finals week, all students will know this as the week of the hurried dead. Because after all is said and done, you look horrible and wish death upon all who you come into contact with for a few days.

Yes, we privileged few who do Finals, we the chosen to make our lives better, we the ones who want to not live in student loan debt with no job! And yes I am procrastinating because I have used this word in a sentence I am not at fault as to know what it does not mean! I am going to study, I swear I will! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- (This user has now blacked out from lack of oxygen) -Ending Transmission.


My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Reggier2d2



No comments:

Post a Comment